Aldie Veterinary Hospital is located at the Dulles South Veterinary Center (DSVC), a premier medical, surgical and emergency veterinary center dedicated to advancing animal health. We combine the latest technology and equipment with friendly, knowledgeable and experienced staff to make sure your pet receives exceptional care.
DSVC is also home to Dulles South Animal Emergency and Referral Hospital. Here your pet will receive the continuity of care that can only be achieved at a facility that offers general, advanced and emergency veterinary medicine all in one location. Whether your pet has a scheduled appointment or an emergency, Dulles South Veterinary Center provides the highest quality of veterinary care.
What to Expect
Our team approach is vital to how we provide the services your pet requires. We practice comprehensive quality veterinary care, but just as important is how this care is delivered to your pet. From the moment you enter our veterinary hospital, you will notice the difference and see why we have a pet-centered versus vet-centered practice.
The difference is because we:
• Assess – your pet by providing a comprehensive physical exam.
• Engage – in conversation with you about your pet’s history, symptoms and lifestyle.
• Discuss – findings and thoughts about your pet’s medical condition.
• Recommend – veterinary services to help maintain or improve your pet’s health.
• Listen – to your thoughts about the recommended services.
• Collaborate – with open and honest communication that allows us to identify a treatment plan that benefits your pet and works with your lifestyle.
• Take Action – by providing the veterinary services you have authorized.
As a pet-centered practice, and we offer:
- A Welcoming Environment and Quiet Rooms
- Fear Free and Feline Friendly Handling
- Convenient Drop-Off Hours
- Weekend Appointments