Interested in joining the Aldie Vet Team?
We are growing. If you would like to hear more about Aldie Veterinary Hospital, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Aldie Vet Job Application. Thank you for your interest in Aldie Veterinary Hospital!
To create a Five-Star Customer Experience for pets, their people, and our team. We will focus on how Pets and People are treated, as well as how we deliver our quality services. We are here because you are here.
- Expertise – Create a team whose knowledge and focus are at the forefront of veterinary medicine.
- Attitude – Appreciate we are here because pet owners come here.
- Services – Offer and provide a diverse, exceptional level of veterinary care that supports health and wellness of pets and opportunities of lifelong learning and exploration for our team.
- Empowerment – Foster the human-animal bond by partnering with our customers and providing the best care possible to their pets. Engage the team by developing a framework of roles, responsibilities and expectations, the cornerstone to an innovative organization that is able to learn and adapt.
- Environment –Provide an inviting, comfortable, pet-centered environment with a goal of keeping pets and people calm and fear free, so expectations for all involved are met.
- Work an empowered, accountable, high performing team
- Dedicated employer providing mentorship and training at the workplace
- Participate in fun hospital events that serve our community and help build strong bonds with our clients
- Work environment that values commitment and respect
- Competitive Wage & Profit Sharing
- Balanced Work/Life Schedule
- Medical, Dental & Vision Health Plan
- Paid Time Off for Rest and Relaxation
- Paid Time Off to Achieve Career Development and Advancement Goals
- Paid Continuing Education Credits
- Discounted Veterinary Services
- Retirement Plan & Matching