Yes, we practice comprehensive quality veterinary care. But, also as important, it matters to us how this care is delivered to your pet. From the moment you enter our veterinary hospital, you will notice the difference and see why we have a pet-centered versus vet-centered practice; the difference is because we:
• Assess – your pet by providing a comprehensive physical exam;
• Engage – in conversation with you about your pets history, symptoms and lifestyle;
• Discuss – findings and thoughts regarding your pet’s medical condition;
• Recommend – veterinary services needed to help maintain or improve your pet’s health;
• Listen – to your thoughts regarding the recommended services and answer questions;
• Collaborate – with open & honest communication regarding your pet. This allows us to identify a treatment plan that benefits your pet but works with your lifestyle;
• Take Action – by providing the veterinary services you have authorized.
Our team approach to your pet’s care is vital to providing the services your pet requires.