Acupuncture and eastern medicine complement modern western medicine. These methods are being used more frequently to provide a well-rounded approach to pet wellness.
Our certified veterinary acupuncturist will place small needles into strategic points to affect energy flow in the body and promote self-healing.
Acupuncture can help your pet with:
- Musculoskeletal problems: back pain, arthritis/degenerative joint disease, muscle soreness
- Neurological disorders: weakness and paralysis resulting from intervertebral disk trauma, spinal or nerve problems
- Gastrointestinal conditions: diarrhea, vomiting, constipation, ulcers, inflammatory bowel disease
- Other chronic conditions not responding to conventional therapy, including skin allergies and dermatitis; lick granulomas; epilepsy; respiratory conditions; hormonal imbalances; infertility and internal organ dysfunction
- Prevention of disease and promotion of well-being, geriatric support and performance enhancement