Surgery is often the most effective way to treat serious injuries and disorders, and we are proud of our experienced staff and state-of-the-art facilities and equipment. Our hospital provides a full range of surgical services, from standard spaying and neutering to advanced, highly specialized procedures.
Soft Tissue Surgery
With the help of our diagnostic lab and imaging services, we can diagnose your pet and offer state-of-the-art treatment options for pets with soft-tissue disease.
- Abdominal surgery
- Oncologic (cancer) surgery, facial/oral, ear, bone, nasal, cervical, endocrine, thoracic, abdominal, skin
- Ear, nose and throat surgery
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Limb or tumor removal
- Preventative surgery (most commonly neutering and spaying)
Your veterinarian may recommend oral surgery for the treatment of diseases in and around your pet’s mouth.
- Extractions, including simple or multirooted and complicated
- Routine and advanced periodontal therapies
- Jaw fracture repair
- Management for fractured/worn teeth (e.g., root canal, crowns)
- Surgical treatment for oral tumors
- Management of palatal defects and unusual oral lesions
Our orthopedic surgery team treats a wide range of orthopedic conditions, including:
- Degenerative joint disease
- Diseases of the elbow and shoulder
- Angular limb deformities
- Cranial cruciate rupture
- Patella luxation (dislocated knee)
- Arthroscopic joint exploration
- Locking plate fracture fixation
Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
We offer additional surgical services for the well-being of your pet.
- Ear reconstruction
- Thoracic/abdominal wall
- Simple/advanced flaps
- Skin grafting
- Skin stretching techniques
- Management of non-healing wounds